Thursday, December 18, 2008

sneezey, sippy beer and loving my big boobs

I have been sneezing for 12 hours. Being the bad pregnant lady that I am, I tore into a package of Benadryl Allergy while I was hauling ass to meet up with a friend for lunch. I didn't eat the package, but I did eat the meds. And at lunch I drank a pot of English Breakfast tea. The sneezing stopped for long enough to deliver my expert advice to a staff of technies who were hidden behind a wall-size mirror. (Usability study, me and my BlackBerry = $150) The sneezing picked up again in time for my 90 minute drive back to Richmond.

And then came the dizziness. Oh joy. I wasn't sure if the room was spining due to junior's activities or my aversion to sneezing once per minute. So, like a, well, "bad" (and I mean that in a good way) I turned on the heater, went upstairs and masterbated until I feel asleep.

When I woke up. The dizziness was gone.

So I checked out my new boobs. And by new I mean they are new every dang day. Which is super fun for me. And for Ross. And for anyone else who cares to notice. I grabbed one at lunch to show Natalie. She agreed, it was infact a real boob!

My mom was right: my last and only hope for bigger than an A cup was gettin' knocked up. So yay! to being knocked up!

I mention beer cause I had myself a few sips of stout. Which settled my stomach all the sniffling. Thank you Mrs. Stout!

No comments:

Post a Comment