Tuesday, October 13, 2009

That was easy, wait, I think my left nipple is sore

TMI ALERT!!!

DON'T READ, VIEW, PERUSE, CHECK OUT OR WHATEVER THIS POST ANY FURTHER IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE NIPPLE! MY NIPPLE, THAT IS.

REALLY.

OK, you've been warned. Read and view away.

The pump I'm using right now is an Ameda Hospital Grade Breast Pump. An elite.

This is not something I'll take with me when I go back to school or to work. This is something that I can use at home. Pumping after the second feeding each morning is usually a good idea (we make more milk in the am, so they say). And ladies who want to protect their milk supply need to pump while they are away from their breast feeding babes. It will vary for most women. But I might need to pump (or self express and just dump) as frequently as every 90 minutes.

Eep! I can just see myself now, waiting in the bathroom line with a bunch of college girls, and rather than peeing and primping and leaving, I'll be setting up shop. In a bathroom stall. To pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment