Sunday, March 15, 2009

nipples and boobs changing, oh my


Ross is happy to report that my left boob is still slightly bigger than my right. The nipples are in fact bigger and darker. And all is still "fun." I can report that for the first time in my life, my boobs affect my clothing. Some shirts don't fit right. Others finally fit they way they are supposed to. And when I wear a fuzzy/'50s sweater, I "really know how to fill it out." Quoting Ross, again.

These lovely barbells just came out of my nipples. I got one back in the days of Jeff: maybe 12 years ago. And the other, in year one of Mama Buzz: 6 years ago. Sheesh.

So, unpierced, they remain quite erect, though they seem to be able to relax a bit more.

As my nipples have grown (really, it's not THAT much!) the rings lost the extra space between the flesh and the "bell," — which made my rather excitable pair always kinda on. And more recently, kinda angry and on.

So, out the metal came.

Lots of time to enjoy the new look, and for the 35-year-old nips to do whatever they want to do in preparation for our female five-inch avocado/girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment