Saturday, April 25, 2009

i do not have swine flu

No swine flu for me. Or for Ross. So far, Mexico has not made me sick. And my tan seems to be fading. Which is unfortunate.

More good news: I have a fancy new gift to show off. My friend Lee gave me a killer deal on a necklace I could not live with out. We call it the preggo necklace, acquired with my preggo discount. Which, Lee says, I should be liberally applying for from friends, family, strangers and perverts alike.

Lee makes awesome pretty intricate gifts and wearables. She outfits performers and divas, pregnant ladies and friends. Her work can be seen here, at Fool Proof Studio. When I went to visit her at her studio, she was beading. Beading! Like stringing them. And she had just finished a necklace she had made, for fun.

Ah, the artsy/craftsy folks I love.

(Also, my awesome hair is, as always, by Tracy, at Vine St. Salon in Berkeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment